Dahua HAC-HFW1000SP is ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications where high quality video footage is required. This camera can be used as a part of an analog video surveillance system.
HDCVI (High Definition Composite Video Interface) is an over-coaxial-cable analog HD video transmission standard which developed in-house. The technology renders two HD video formats—1920H (1920×1080) & 1280H (1280×720) by progressive scanning. This gives an opportunity to use old CCTV system cables and get high quality video without upgrading to IP system or changing cables.
Easy three-step plug & play installation - just connect your HD-CVI camera to one of the ports on your DVR, connect camera to a power source via power adapter and connect the DVR to a monitor/TV and your system is ready!
- High quality 1 megapixel Dahua camera.
- Maximum resolution 1280x720 pixels, 25/30fps at 720P.
- May be used as part of a video surveillance system.
- Compatible with Dahua DVR video recorders, which can be found here.
- Night vision - up to 30m IR range. Switches on automatically under low-light or challenging lighting conditions.
- Lens: 3,6mm, field of view - 60°.
- Operating temperature -40°C~+60°C / Less than 95%RH (no condensation).
- H.264 codec for high rate video compression, saves space and retains extra smooth quality of footage.
- Complies with IP67 standard – fully protected from adverse weather conditions.
- Dual stream function – useful for recording high-quality video while also transmitting the same pictures over a network with limited bandwidth.
- Power supply DC12V±20%.
- Transmission Distance over 800m via 75-3 coaxial cable.
- 36 months warranty.
Video sample from camera:
|Image Sensor||1/4" 1Megapixel CMOS|
|Video Frame Rate||25fps@720P|
|Min. Illumination||0.05Lux/F2.0, 0Lux IR on|
|Video Output||1-channel BNC high definition video output/ CVBS standard definition video output (Can switch)|
|Max. IR LEDs Length||30m, Smart IR|
|Focal length||3.6mm fixed lens|
|Angle of View||H: 60°|
|Power Consumption||Max 3.8W|
|Working Environment||-40°C~+60°C/ Less than 95%RH (no condensation)|
|Transmission Distance||Over 800m via 75-3 coaxial cable|
|Material||Metal(body) + Plastic (sunshield)|