Dahua HFW1000S is ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications where basic quality video footage is required. This camera can be used as a part of an IP video surveillance system or can be connected to any PC, laptop, tablet or a smartphone via network.
Easy two-step plug & play installation - just connect your IP camera to one of the PoE ports on your NVR, connect the NVR to a monitor/TV and your system is ready!
- High quality compact, 1 megapixel Dahua camera.
- Maximum resolution 1280(H)×720(V) pixels, 720p resolution 25 frames per second.
- May be used as part of a video surveillance system or connected directly to PC/laptops/tablets or smartphones via network.
- Compatible with Dahua NVR video recorders, which can be found here.
- Night vision - up to 30m IR range. Switches on automatically under low-light or challenging lighting conditions, Smart IR.
- 3.6mm fixed lens, field of view - 83.4°.
- Operating temperature -30°C~+60°C / Less than 95%RH (no condensation)
- Complies with IP67 standard – fully protected from adverse weather conditions.
- Dual stream function – useful for recording high-quality video while also transmitting the same pictures over a network with limited bandwidth.
- DC12V & PoE (a single Ethernet cable for power and connection to the network, so no additional power cables required - fast and easy installation)
- Supports H.264+ video compression.
- 36 months warranty.
Video sample from camera:
|Image Sensor||1/4" 1Megapixel CMOS|
|Video Frame Rate||25fps@720P|
|Min. Illumination||0.05Lux/F2.0, 0Lux IR on|
|Video Output||1-channel BNC high definition video output/ CVBS standard definition video output (Can switch)|
|Max. IR LEDs Length||30m, Smart IR|
|Focal length||3.6mm fixed lens (2.8mm optional)|
|Angle of View||H: 60° (83.4°)|
|Power Consumption||Max 3.8W|
|Working Environment||-40°C~+60°C/ Less than 95%RH (no condensation)|
|Transmission Distance||Over 800m via 75-3 coaxial cable|
|Material||Metal(body) + Plastic (sunshield)|