Hikvision DS-2CD2232-I F4 is ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications where high quality video footage is required. This camera can be used as a part of an IP video surveillance system or can be connected to any PC, laptop, tablet or a smartphone via network.
Easy two-step plug & play installation - just connect your IP camera to one of the PoE ports on your NVR, connect the NVR to a monitor/TV and your system is ready!
- High quality and resolution, compact, 3 megapixel Hikvision camera.
- Maximum resolution 2048x1536 pixels, Full HD 1080p resolution 25 frames per second.
- May be used as part of a video surveillance system or connected directly to PC/laptops/tablets or smartphones via network.
- Compatible with Hikvison NVR video recorders, which can be found here.
- H.264 codec for high rate video compression, saves space and retains extra smooth quality of footage.
- EXIR night vision - up to 50m IR range. Switches on automatically under low-light or challenging lighting conditions.
- 4 mm fixed lens, field of view 73° (6 mm fixed lens with 48° field of view is optional).
- Operating temperature -30 °C ~ 60 °C (-85 F ~ 140 F).
- Complies with IP66 standard – fully protected from adverse weather conditions.
- Dual stream function – useful for recording high-quality video while also transmitting the same pictures over a network with limited bandwidth.
- 120dB Wide Dynamic Range.
- DC12V & PoE (a single Ethernet cable for power and connection to the network, so no additional power cables required - fast and easy installation)
- Supports H.264+ video compression.
- 36 months warranty.
Video sample from camera:
|Image Sensor:|||||1/3" Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Min. Illumination:|||||0.07Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON) ,0 Lux with IR|
|Shutter time:|||||1/3 s to 1/100,000 s|
|Lens:|||||4mm@ F2.0 (6mm, 12mm optional)
2048 × 1536:
Angle of view: 70°(4mm), 43.3°(6mm), 20.6°(12mm)
1920 × 1080:
Angle of view: 79°(4mm), 49°(6mm), 23.2°(12mm)
|Day& Night:|||||IR cut filter with auto switch|
|Wide Dynamic Range:|||||Digital WDR|
|Digital noise reduction:|||||3D DNR|
|Video bit rate:|||||32Kbps~12Mbps|
|Max. Image Resolution:|||||2048×1536|
|Frame Rate:|||||50Hz: 20fps (2048 × 1536), 25fps (1920 × 1080), 25fps (1280 × 720)
60Hz: 20fps (2048 × 1536), 30fps (1920 × 1080), 30fps (1280 × 720)
|Image Settings:|||||Rotate mode, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast adjustable by client software or web browser|
|BLC:|||||Yes, zone configurable|
|Network Storage:|||||NAS (Support NFS,SMB/CIFS)|
|Alarm Trigger:|||||Line Crossing, Intrusion Detection, Motion detection, Dynamic analysis, Tampering alarm, Network disconnect , IP address conflict, Storage exception|
|Security:|||||User Authentication, Watermark, IP address filtering, anonymous access, flickerless, heartbeat, video mask|
|System Compatibility:|||||ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G), PSIA, CGI, ISAPI|
|Communication Interface:|||||1 RJ45 10M / 100M Ethernet interface|
|Operating Conditions:|||||-30 °C ~ 60 °C (-22 °F ~ 140 °F)
Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)
|Power Supply:|||||12 VDC ± 10%, PoE (802.3af)|
|Power Consumption:|||||Max. 7 W (Max. 9 W with IR cut filter on)|
|IR Range:|||||Up to 50m|
|Dimensions:|||||105×104.8×263.1mm (4.13” × 4.13” × 10.38”)|
|Weight:|||||950g (2.09 lbs)|
60 months (5 years) extended warranty is included.