Hikvision DS-7604NI-E1/4P - 4 Channel NVR PoE Recorder
4 channel Hikvision network video recorder for IP cameras. Supports up to 4 6-Megapixel Hikvision IP cameras.
Easy two-step plug & play installation - just connect your Hikvision IP camera to one of the PoE ports on your NVR, connect the NVR to a monitor/TV and your system is ready! No extra PoE switch needed with this NVR.
- Third-party network cameras supported.
- 4 network cameras can be connected simultaneously with 40 Mbps incoming bandwidth.
- Up to 6 Megapixels recording resolution with 50 FPS per channel.
- HDMI and VGA output at up to 1920×1080P resolution.
- Remote footage review and device management via Internet using your PC/tablet/smartphone (via free app).
- Multiple recording options: continuous, schedule, motion detection.
- Maximum 4TB Hard Drive capacity.
- HDD quota and group management.
- Controlled with USB mouse.
- Power supply – 48V DC.
- 4 independent PoE network interfaces - one for each camera, where a single Ethernet cable is used for power and connection to the network, so no additional power cables required - fast and easy installation.
- Free device management software including iOS and Android applications.
- 36 months warranty.
- We fully test and configure this device before shipping at no extra charge!
We recommend using Hikvision IP cameras with this NVR to ensure full compatibility and easy setup.
Hikvision DS-7604NI-E1/4P is a great 4-channel digital network video recorder (NVR). It can be called “the brains of your surveillance system”, as it is storing all of your recordings. This particular NVR supports up to 4 IP cameras, which is more than enough for a private house surveillance.
Hikvision DS-7604NI-E1/4P has an integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) power supply. This means that all of your connected CCTV cameras (up to 4) can be powered over the same UTP network cable, that is used to transfer video information. Making installation of your surveillance system a complete breeze, as no additional cables of power sources are required.
Supported video quality
Hikvision DS-7604NI-E1/4P supports video resolution from cameras up to 8 megapixels. So, this network video recorder can handle that beautiful 4K resolution, and you can be relaxed that all the small details from your premises are recorded without an issue.
Storage of recordings
This particular NVR has 1 hard disk drive (HDD) bays, letting you connect 1 HDDs with storage capacity up to 4 TB (each disk).*
Also, this NVR supports H.265+, H.265, H.264+, H.264 video compressions, so, you can store more video for the same storage space on your HDDs than before.
* Note, hard disk drives are not included with this product. If you wish to purchase HDD, please, see the following: HDD 1 TB, HDD 2 TB, HDD 3 TB.
Video recording, replay and controls
Hikvision DS-7604NI-E1/4P comes with FREE manufacturers software for controlling this device. All future software updates come free as well.
Controlling the NVR is simple and straightforward: you can either use a USB mouse or controller (e.g., DS-1006KI).
You can choose from a number of video recording options: continuous, motion detection, or according to time schedule.
If your NVR is connected to the Internet, you can view Live recording via your computer and/or smartphone. So, even if you are away, you can always check-in and see what is going on. Especially handy, when one of the cameras detects a motion, you can immediately see and have a piece of mind of knowing what is exactly happening.
If you find yourself in need of exporting some of the video recordings, there is a USB port that allows you to export it to external storage devices.
|IP video input:|||||4-ch|
|Two-way audio input:|||||1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1kΩ)|
|HDMI/VGA output:|||||1-ch, resolution:
1920 × 1080P /60Hz, 1600 × 1200 /60Hz, 1280 × 1024 /60Hz, 1280 × 720 /60Hz,
1024 × 768 /60Hz
|Frame Rate:|||||Main stream: 50 fps (P) / 60 fps (N)
Sub-stream: 50 fps (P) / 60 fps (N)
|Audio Output:|||||1-ch, RCA (Linear, 1kΩ)|
|Live view / Playback:|||||6MP/5MP/3MP/1080P/UXGA/720P/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/2CIF/CIF/QCIF|
|SATA:|||||1 SATA interface for 1 HDD|
|Capacity:|||||Up to 4TB for each disk|
|Network Interface:|||||1RJ-45 10/100/1000Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interface|
|USB Interface:|||||1 × USB 2.0 and 1 × USB 3.0|
|Interface:|||||4 independent 100 Mbps PoE
|Supported Standard:|||||AF and AT|
|Power Supply:|||||48V DC|
|Consumption(without hard disk and POE):|||||≤ 10W|
|Working Temperature:|||||-10 ºC ~ +55 ºC (+14 ºF~ + 131 ºF)|
|Working Humidity:|||||10 % ~ 90 %|
|Dimensions:|||||315 × 230 × 45mm
(12.4 ×9.1 × 1.8 inch)
|Weight(without HDD):|||||≤ 1 Kg (2.2 lb)|
NB.: DS-7604NI-E1/4P is an old model and has been discontinued. If you attempt to purchase it after all, we will ship you a new version of this product – DS-7604NI-K1/4P
60 months (5 years) extended warranty is included.