Hikvision DS-2CD6362F-IVS F1 is ideal for a wide range of indoor applications where high quality video footage is required. This camera can be used as a part of an IP video surveillance system or can be connected to any PC, laptop, tablet or a smartphone via network.
Easy two-step plug & play installation - just connect your IP camera to one of the PoE ports on your NVR, connect the NVR to a monitor/TV and your system is ready!
- High quality and resolution, 6 megapixel Hikvision camera.
- Maximum resolution 3072 x 2048 pixels, 3072 × 2048@25fps; 60Hz: 3072 × 2048@25fps.
- May be used as part of a video surveillance system or connected directly to PC/laptops/tablets or smartphones via network.
- Compatible with Hikvison NVR video recorders, which can be found here.
- Support H.264 codec for high rate video compression, saves space and retains extra smooth quality of footage.
- Lens 1.27mm, F2.8,
- Angle of view: 180°(wall mount), 360°(ceiling mount).
- Operating temperature -30 °C ~ 60 °C (-22 °F ~ 140 °F). Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing).
- Complies with P66 standard (outdoor dome),TVS 4,000V lightning protection, surge protection and voltage transient protection.
- Dual stream function – useful for recording high-quality video while also transmitting the same pictures over a network with limited bandwidth.
- 120dB Wide Dynamic Range.
- MicroSD memory card up to 64Gb.
- DC12V & PoE (a single Ethernet cable for power and connection to the network, so no additional power cables required - fast and easy installation)
- 36 months warranty.
Video sample from camera:
60 months (5 years) extended warranty is included.