Seagate SV35 CCTV HDD hard disk drive specified for CCTV recorder devices ensures maximum quality and sustainability of recorded footage.
The SV35 Surveillance Optimized Internal HDD (OEM) from Seagate is an internal hard drive designed for modern video surveillance systems with its 1 million hours MTBF rating. This hard drive takes advantage of 2TB-per-disk technology, maximizing your cost-per-gigabyte performance as the drive comes with fewer mechanical components. You also benefit from enhanced power management with its 2A current-limiting and spin control features.
- Tested and tuned for high write-cycle workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems.
- 24x7 operational capabilities while maintaining a high MTBF of 1M hours
- 7200rpm base platform with 64MB DDR2 DRAM and optimized write caching surveillance algorithms
- 2TB-per-disk technology lowers cost/GB to support HD resolutions, enhanced performance and improved support
- Seagate AcuTrac servo technology provides accurate read-write operation even in challenging operating environments
- 2A current-limited startup to support the use of embedded system power supplies
- Spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods
- This surveillance HDD delivers reliability + rescue services. Should your data be lost, unintentionally deleted, or corrupted by viruses the data can be recovered with the new Seagate Rescue Services feature