A balun is an electrical device that converts between a balanced signal (two signals working against each other where ground is irrelevant) and an unbalanced signal (a single signal working against ground or pseudo-ground). Transformer baluns can also be used to connect lines of differing impedance. The origin of the word balun is “balanced to unbalanced”.
Balun set is designed to transmit video signal with a twisted-pair cable. Placing the BNC connector on the cable, makes it possible to output the signal from the camera to a twisted-pair cable.
The device matches the impedance of 75Ω coaxial cable to the impedance of symmetrical line, ensuring transmission of video signal up to 400m (twisted pair category 5).
Pay attention to the correct connection of the positive (+) to (+) and (-) to (-). Reverse connection would cause distortion of the image.
Power supply: Input voltage DC24-36V, can provide DC12V 8W(max) power supply to remote cameras, simplify engineering wiring.
Transmission effect: Real-time transmission video, no delay, strong anti-interference.
Transmission distance: 400M (max).
Main functions: Use single UTP (CAT-5E and CAT-6) real-time transmit 1-ch HD video signal and 1-ch DC power.
Protection and anti-interference: Excellent anti-thunder, anti-static and anti-interference capabilities.
Appearance structure: ABS engineering plastics shell, small size, use RJ45 standard interface connection mode.
- Transmission Signal: 1 channel
- Transmission Distance - 720P: 400M (max); 1080P: 250M (max); 4MP: max.200m
- Power Supply: Input Voltage 24VDC -> Output Power DC12V 8W (100m), DC12V 6W (200m), DC12V 3W (300m); Input Voltage 36VDC -> Output Power DC12V 8W (300m)
- Category Type: UTP CAT 5E/6
- Coaxial Video Connector: BNC-M
- Twisted-pair Video Connector: Push-terminal
- Compatible Format: HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS
- Resolution: 720P/1080P/4MP
- Anti-interference: > 60db
- Impedance BNC Male: 75 ohms
- Impedance UTP Cable: 100 ohms
- Dimension(L*W*H): 72.6mm*42.5mm*24.5mm
- Weight: 66 g
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~+55℃
- Humidity: 0~95% (non-condensing)