Hikvision DS-2CE16C2T-IT5 is ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications where high quality video footage is required. This camera can be used as a part of an IP video surveillance system.
Easy three-step plug & play installation - just connect your TURBO-HD camera to one of the video inputs on your DVR, connetc the camera to a power source via power adapter, connect the DVR to a monitor/TV and your system is ready!
- High quality compact, 1.3 megapixel Hikvision camera.
- Maximum resolution 1280x960 pixels, 25 frames per second.
- May be used as part of a video surveillance system.
- Compatible with Hikvison DVR video recorders, which can be found here.
- H.264 codec for high rate video compression, saves space and retains extra smooth quality of footage.
- Night vision - up to 80m IR range. Switches on automatically under low-light or challenging lighting conditions.
- 3.6 mm fixed lens, field of view 78°.
- Operating temperature -40 °C - 60 °C (-40 °F - 140 °F). Humidity 90% or less (non-condensing).
- Complies with IP66 standard – fully protected from adverse weather conditions.
- Dual stream function – useful for recording high-quality video while also transmitting the same pictures over a network with limited bandwidth.
- 120dB Wide Dynamic Range.
- Power Supply: 12 VDC±15%.
- Supports H.264+ video compression.
- 36 months warranty.
Video sample from camera:
|Image Sensor:|||||1.3MP CMOS Image Sensor|
|Min. Illumination:|||||0.01 Lux @(F1.2,AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR|
|Shutter Time:|||||1/25(1/30) s to 1/50,000 s|
|Lens:|||||3.6mm (6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm optional)
Angle of View: 78°(3.6mm), 51.2°(6mm), 36°(8mm), 23°(12mm), 17.9°(16mm)
|Day& Night:|||||IR cut filter with auto switch|
|Video Frame Rate:|||||720p@25fps/720p@30fps|
|S/N Ratio:|||||More than 62 dB|
|Operating Conditions:|||||-40 °C - 60 °C (-40 °F - 140 °F)
Humidity 90% or less (non-condensing)
|Power Supply:|||||12 VDC±15%|
|Power Consumption:|||||Max. 4W|
|IR Range:|||||Up to 80m|
|Dimension:|||||105×104.8×263.1mm(4.13” ×4.13” ×10.36”)|
60 months (5 years) extended warranty is included.