Dahua HDBW2401RPZ is ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications where high quality video footage is required. This camera can be used as a part of an analog video surveillance system.
HDCVI (High Definition Composite Video Interface) is an over-coaxial-cable analog HD video transmission standard which developed in-house. The technology renders two HD video formats—1920H (1920×1080) & 1280H (1280×720) by progressive scanning. This gives an opportunity to use old CCTV system cables and get high quality video without upgrading to IP system or changing cables.
Easy three-step plug & play installation - just connect your HD-CVI camera to one of the video inputs on your DVR, connect camera to a power source via power adapter, connect the DVR to a monitor/TV and your system is ready!
- High quality and resolution 4 megapixel Dahua camera.
- Maximum resolution 2688(H)×1520(V) pixels, 25fps.
- May be used as part of a video surveillance system.
- Compatible with Dahua DVR video recorders, which can be found here.
- Night vision - up to 30m IR range. Switches on automatically under low-light or challenging lighting conditions. Smart IR.
- Lens: Vari-focal 2.7~12mm lens, field of view - from 98° to 26°.
- Operating temperature -30°C~+60°C / Less than 90%RH (no condensation).
- H.264 codec for high rate video compression, saves space and retains extra smooth quality of footage.
- Complies with IP67 standard – fully protected from adverse weather conditions.
- Dual stream function – useful for recording high-quality video while also transmitting the same pictures over a network with limited bandwidth.
- Power supply DC12V±20%.
- 36 months warranty.
Video sample form camera:
|Image Sensor||1/3" CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||2688(H)×1520(V), 4.1MP|
|Electronic Shutter||PAL: 1/4s~1/100,000s NTSC: 1/3s~1/100,000s|
|Video Frame Rate||25fps@4MP, 25/30fps@1080P, 25/30fps@720P|
|Min. Illumination||0.01Lux/F1.3, 0Lux IR on|
|Video Output||1-channel BNC HDCVI high definition video output & 1-channel BNC CVBS video output|
|Max. IR LEDs Length||30m, Smart IR|
|Day/Night||Auto(ICR) / Manual|
|Angle of View||H: 98°~26°|
|Power Supply||12V DC ±25%|
|Power Consumption||Max 7.5W (12V DC, IR on)|
|Working Environment||-30°C ~ +60°C (-22°F ~ +140°F) / Less than 90% RH * Start up should be done at above -30°C (-22°F)|
|Transmission Distance||up to 700m transmission for 4MP HD video via coaxial cable, and up to 300m via UTP cable.|