Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I F2.8 4 Megapixel Dome IP PoE Camera
Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I F2.8 is ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications where high quality video footage is required. This camera can be used as a part of an IP video surveillance system or can be connected to any PC, laptop, tablet or a smartphone via network.
Easy two-step plug & play installation - just connect your IP camera to one of the PoE ports on your NVR, connect the NVR to a monitor/TV and your system is ready!
- High quality and resolution, compact, 4 megapixel Hikvision camera.
- Maximum resolution 2688x1520 pixels, Full HD 1080p resolution 25 frames per second.
- May be used as part of a video surveillance system or connected directly to PC/laptops/tablets or smartphones via network.
- Compatible with Hikvison NVR video recorders, which can be found here.
- H.264 codec for high rate video compression, saves space and retains extra smooth quality of footage.
- EXIR night vision - up to 30m IR range. Switches on automatically under low-light or challenging lighting conditions.
- 2.8 mm fixed lens, field of view 106°.
- Operating temperature -30 °C ~ 60 °C (-85 F ~ 140 F).
- Complies with IP67 standard – fully protected from adverse weather conditions.
- Dual stream function – useful for recording high-quality video while also transmitting the same pictures over a network with limited bandwidth.
- 120dB Wide Dynamic Range.
- DC12V & PoE (a single Ethernet cable for power and connection to the network, so no additional power cables required - fast and easy installation)
- Supports H.264+ video compression.
- 36 months warranty.
Time proven cameras
Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I F2.8 is one of the most popular models from Hikvision’s dome camera line. Beloved by customers for its wide range of usability and easy installation.
Differently from DS-2CD2142FWD model this model does not have a glass dome over the lens and its lens is separated from its IR diodes. Thus avoiding an issue of IR reflection, thet you might experience with glass domes model.
Installation is an ease
Versatility of installation is second to none. You can install this camera virtually anywhere: on a ceiling, under the roof, on the wall (either indoors or outdoors), and anywhere else you fancy having it.
The wide range of brackets gives you this freedom to install it anywhere. You can choose from a number of brackets here: Camera mounts.
The perfect value for money in terms of resolution
Resolution of 4 megapixels allows Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I F2.8 dome camera to capture high quality videos, that will fit all of your surveillance needs, with an acceptable budget.
This model comes with F2.8mm fixed lens, which provides an extra-wide field of view of 105°. Alternative model with F4.0mm lens and 79° field of view is also available - DS-2CD2342WD-I F4.
Create a network of cameras
Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I F2.8 dome camera is powered either by 12V DC power adapter or you can power it via Power over Ethernet (PoE). The latter power supply (over PoE) is one of the most convenient ways to power your surveillance cameras. Less wires, less hassle. Just a straight forward connection.
We recommend using Hikvision PoE Network Video Recorders (NVRs), such as DS-7604NI-K1/4P; DS-7608NI-K2/8P; DS-7616-K2/16P (based on required number of cameras / channels) to have this set-up at your home, business, or around your house.
Vandal and water proof
Hikvision means business in providing quality surveillance cameras to the masses at reasonable price. Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I F2.8 is not an exemption to this. In addition to great video image quality, this bullet camera is built in a way to withstand everything that is thrown at it. Its aluminium alloy encasing makes it true “Outdoor surveillance camera”.
It has an IP67 rating for waterproofness. Also, IK10 rating for outside forces gives it classification of “vandal proof”.
We highly recommend this camera to customers who are looking for a sturdy, trustworthy and high video quality camera.
Smart analytics and features
Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I F2.8 is equipped with a number of smart features. The most stand-out ones and can be used in everyday situations are motion detection and recording initiation. Also,
- Line Crossing Detection - when somebody crosses your pre-defined virtual line;
- Intrusion Detection - detection of entering and/or loitering in your pre-defined virtual region;
- Unattended Baggage - detect objects (such as baggage, purse, etc) that are left over in the pre-defined region.
- Object removal - detects removal of objects from pre-defined region (e.g., exhibits on display).
Not sure about choosing us? Here are a few reasons
Secure online shopping? Naturally. Best price match guarantee? You got it. Worldwide shipping? Yes, and the fee is on us. Remote system set-up assistance? Let us just fire up our TeamView – oh, and it is free if you are an existing customer. Money-back returns? For a full 30 days; the package can even be opened if the goods are in factory settings and undamaged. What about the warranty? Full 5 years for all Hikvision products, at no extra cost. And if you need us? Ask away! We provide lifetime customer support.
Video sample from camera
|Image Sensor:||1/3" Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Min. Illumination:||0.01Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR|
|Shutter time:||1/3 s to 1/10,000 s|
|Lens:||2.8mm, 4mm @ F2.0, angle of view: 106°(2.8mm), 83°(4mm),|
|Adjustment Range:||Pan:0° ~ 360°, Tilt: 0° ~ 75°, Rotation: 0° ~ 360°|
|Day& Night:||IR cut filter with auto switch|
|Wide Dynamic Range:||120 dB|
|Digital noise reduction:||3D DNR|
|H.264 code profile:||Main Profile|
|Video bit rate:||32Kbps~16Mbps|
|Max. Image Resolution:||2688 × 1520|
|Frame Rate:||50Hz: 20fps (2688×1520), 25fps(1920×1080), 25fps(1280×720)
60Hz: 20fps (2688×1520), 30fps (1920×1080), 30fps(1280×720)
|Image Settings:||Rotate Mode, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness adjustable by client software or web browser|
|BLC:||Yes, zone configurable|
|Network Storage:||NAS (Support NFS,SMB/CIFS), ANR|
|Alarm Trigger:||Line Crossing, Intrusion Detection, Motion detection, Dynamic analysis, Tampering alarm, Network disconnect , IP address conflict, Storage exception|
|Protocols:||TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, PPPoE, NTP, UPnP, SMTP, SNMP, IGMP, 802.1X, QoS, IPv6, Bonjour|
|General Function:||Anti-Flicker, heartbeat, mirror, password protection, privacy mask, watermark, IP address filtering, Anonymous access|
|System Compatibility:||ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G), PSIA, CGI, ISAPI|
|Communication Interface:||1 RJ45 10M / 100M Ethernet interface|
|Operating Conditions:||-30 °C ~ 60 °C (-22 °F ~ 140 °F)
Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)
|Power Supply:||12 VDC ± 25%, PoE (802.3af Class3)|
|Power Consumption:||Max. 5.5W (Max. 7.5W with ICR on)|
|IR Range:||Up to 30m|
|Dimensions:||Φ127×97.5 (5.0” × 3.8”)|
|Weight:||670g (1.5 lbs)|
N.B.: DS-2CD2142FWD-IS is an old model and has been discontinued. If you have purchased it after all, we will ship you a new updated model of this product – DS-2CD2345FWD-I F2.8
60 months (5 years) extended warranty is included.