8 channel Hikvision network video recorder for IP cameras. Supports up to 8 2-Megapixel Hikvision IP cameras.
Easy two-step plug & play installation - just connect your Hikvision IP camera to one of the PoE ports on your NVR, connect the NVR to a monitor/TV and your system is ready! No extra PoE switch needed with this NVR.
- Third-party network cameras supported.
- 8 network cameras can be connected simultaneously with 50 Mbps incoming bandwidth.
- Up to 2 Megapixels recording resolution with 25 FPS per channel.
- HDMI and VGA output at up to 1920×1080P resolution.
- Remote footage review and device management via Internet using your PC/tablet/smartphone (via free app).
- Multiple recording options: continuous, schedule, motion detection.
- Maximum 4TB Hard Drive capacity.
- HDD quota and group management.
- Controlled with USB mouse.
- Power supply – 12V DC.
- 8 independent PoE network interfaces - one for each camera, where a single Ethernet cable is used for power and connection to the network, so no additional power cables required - fast and easy installation.
- Free device management software including iOS and Android applications.
- 36 months warranty.
- We fully test and configure this device before shipping at no extra charge!
We recommend using Hikvision IP cameras with this NVR to ensure full compatibility and easy setup.
60 months (5 years) extended warranty is included.