Can I install the video surveillance kit myself?
You can easily install our surveillance solutions by yourselves.
Our surveillance kits usually consist of surveillance cameras, ready to use video and power transmission cables, and a configured recording device with a hard disk drive. Therefore, you will only need to mount the cameras at your desired spot and then connect the cables to the cameras and the recording device. Video recording will start as soon as you plug the surveillance system into power.
The video below shows how easy it is to set up an analog or HD-SDI surveillance camera kit:
See how easy it is to set up an IP camera kit:
If you have specific preferences, we also offer custom video surveillance kits.
If you encounter difficulties setting up a video surveillance kit, contact us and we will advise you free of charge.
A few simple steps for setting up a video surveillance system:
Setting up an IP camera kit:
Our IP camera kits are very easy to set up - simply plug them in and play. No additional power sources are required because the cameras have an integrated power supply. Our equipment is pre-configured, meaning that you only need to plug in the cables, connect the system to a power source and a monitor, and it will start working and recording video.
Setting up an analog camera kit:
- Components of a video surveillance system:
- Plug the USB mouse and power adapter into the recording device.
- Plug the video cable into the video input socket and connect the monitor to the VGA socket:
- Connect one end of the video & power cable to the power supply of the cameras:
- Connect the other end of the video & power cable to the camera:
- Turn on the power source.