ELDES EPIR3 is a complete GSM intrusion alarm panel solution with integrated movement sensor in one device.
Designed for houses, cottages, country homes, summer houses garages and other premises. EPIR3 uses GSM/GPRS communication channels. The system alerts home owners via SMS, call, or mobile app notifications. It also reports to monitoring station, using their preferred protocols. Eldes Cloud Services included.
- EN 50131 Grade 2 Certified.
- Mobile and Web apps are available.
- Remote configuration with ELDES Configuration Tool.
- Remote control and configuration using: mobile app, web, SMS or voice call.
- Up to 10 users.
- Can be controlled via ELDES Cloud.
- Uses 2 PIR sensors, so is pet-immune (up to 40 kg).
- Has an integrated wireless module to pair up to 16 additional ELDES wireless sensors and controllers into one system.
- Integrated microphone for covert listening.
- Temperature sensor and back-up battery on board.
- EPIR3 installation consists of several simple steps and takes less than 5 minutes.
|Supply voltage||11-15V 500mA max, EU plug.|
|Current used in idle state||up to 50mA|
|Back-up battery voltage, capacity||8.4V; 250mAh|
|Back-up battery type||Ni-Mh|
|GSM modem frequency||850/900/1800/1900 Mhz|
|Operating temperature range||-10…+40 °C|
|Humidity||0-90% RH @ 0… +40°C|
|Back-up battery operating time||up to 24 hours*|
|Maximum motion detection range||10m|
|Wireless communication range||up to 30m in premises; up to 150m (492.13ft) in open areas|
|Maximum number of wireless devices||16|
|Communications||SMS, Voice Calls, GPRS Network|
|Supported protocols||Ademco Contact ID, EGR100, Kronos, Cortex SMS|
|BELL+: siren output commuted values||Current - 150mA max.; voltage - 15V (EPIR3 on external power supply) / 7V (EPIR3 on back-up battery)|
|* - with ELDES Cloud Services disabled; with wireless transmitter-receiver module disabled|